Audioendpointbuilder windows audio endpoint builder

I've been struggling for the last around 2-3 weeks with seriously high CPU intake, sometimes continuing to be at 95% and it's nearly unusable. The thing with the highest possible CPU usage is usually this Windows Audio Endallude Builder, at about 22% by itself.


You watching: Audioendpointbuilder windows audio endpoint builder


See more: Solved: New Pc Sees My Hp Printer Showing Up As Unspecified, Please Wait

I've tried stopping and restarting this service but it doesn't seem to aid. Remounted audio drivers, took off this wiremuch less mouse/keyboard/microphone remote, still no luck.


*



See more: Quiet, Muffled Microphone Sounds Muffled Windows 10 ), Sound Is Muffled, Is There A Fix

Well, insituation anyone comes across this and has the same trouble, in the end I didn't discover any kind of software application difficulty. I'm not certain exactly how this would have actually resolved it yet no issue how many kind of times I restarted or also full shutdown the problem didn't go away, what fixed it was I dislinked all my USB cables and audio cables and also literally reassociated them (possibly in a brand-new spot, if so it wasn't on purpose), incredibly random yet that appeared to have addressed it, going on 2 days now without problems.


I understand there's an audio male from Microsoft on classiccomputers.info, but can't remember his username